- Discover the wonderful town of Amfissa, nestled between the mountains and about a 20-minute drive from the Amalia Delphi. Enjoy scenic mountain views, local traditional Greek food, and several historical and cultural sites that might be of interest!
- Visit the neighboring town of Arachova, a popular winter destination with one of the best ski resorts in the country! It is also famous for its woven and handmade carpets and textiles which come in vibrant colors. With picturesque stone houses, marvelous views of the valley, and traditional local specialties such as formaella cheese, you can get a taste of the Greek mountain village experience! Only a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- See the coastal town of Itea, an amazing combination of sea and mountains which makes it a great destination for both winter and summer season! Its name derives from the Greek word for willow.
- The seaside town of Galaxidi was once one of Greece’s major harbors, with a fleet of over four hundred caiques and schooners. Uphill from the main harbor, you’ll find the Nautical and Historical Museum which features paintings of sailing ships, nautical instruments, ship logs, and figureheads with carved wooden figures of women. The eighteenth-century church of Agios Nikolaos is also worth visiting. If you are visiting the town on Clean Monday (late February or early March) you might also witness the renowned Flour Wars.
- Explore the town of Nafpaktos, a lively coastal town with a well-kept Venetian castle with rich history and breath-taking views overlooking the Gulf of Patra. You can also enjoy a stroll through the oval-shaped Medieval harbor.
- Discover the village of Chrisso located very close to the hotel. Take a walk through cobblestone paved narrow streets and admire the neoclassical architecture dating back to the 19th century. Enjoy some local and home-made food in the tavernas of the village.