- Discover Parga (65km), a beautiful seaside town with fine beaches lining several successive bays, colorful houses built on the slopes of the mountain, amazing views of the sea, and lots of museums and historical sites to visit!
– Don’t miss out on the unique excursion of visiting the Venetian Castle. Situated on the top of the hill, it offers excellent views of the town, its waterfront, and the Ionian islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. You can explore this large medieval landmark, enjoy a peaceful walk, and admire beautiful seaside views.
– The Castle of Anthousa, also known as the Ali Pasha Castle, is another interesting site to visit. It was rebuilt in 1814 by Ali Pasha and it is situated above the village of Anthousa. You’ll walk along the beautiful ruins of this large Albanian fortress and enjoy wonderful views of the landscape around you (especially during a sunset!).
- Visit Arta (50km), a lovely traditional town known for its ancient sites, 13th century castle, and medieval bridge which is built over the Arachtos river.
- A nearby island worth visiting is Lefkada (25km), accessible by ferries and cars from the mainland. It is famous for its crystal blue-green seas and advertised shores.
- The Roman Aqueduct of Nicopolis (50km) is an impressive historical landmark situated along a wonderful natural landscape. It was built to supply the town of Nicopolis with clean water and it is considered one of the most important structures of the Roman period in northwestern Greece. About a 45-minute drive from the hotel.