Places to walk around
- Take a walk around the historic and picturesque neighbourhoods of Plaka and Anafiotika, located at the foot of the Acropolis hill.
- Take a relaxing walk through the trees or via the funicular tramway to reach the top of Mount Lycabettus and enjoy breath-taking views of Athens.
- Explore the National Gardens, just opposite from the hotel, with lovely paths to walk through, statues, duck ponds, cafés and a small zoo. Enjoy a picnic on the grass or on the benches amidst the beautiful greenery right in the heart of Athens!
- In the lively pedestrian street of Ermou you can go shopping, sit in any of the cafés in the streets nearby and enjoy a drink or a bite of Greek traditional food. You can also make a stop at the Church Kapnikaréa one of the oldest Orthodox churches in Athens, situated in the middle of Ermou street.
- In the busy neighbourhood of Monastiraki you’ll find a lively square, lots of small tavernas, restaurants and bars many of which have views of the Acropolis. Iconic landmarks such as the ruins of Hadrian’s Library, the Ancient Agora and the rebuilt Stoa of Attalos are also nearby. You can stroll through the flea market and find shops selling handmade sandals and other Greek leather goods, souvenir T-shirts, artisanal soaps, antique shops, bookstores and so much more!
- Kolonaki area is an excellent neighbourhood known for high fashion and chic boutiques, wonderful cafés, restaurants, nightlife venues and bars. Just a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Enjoy a picnic or a hike up Filopappou hill with breath-taking views of Athens and the Acropolis.
- Walk around the fantastic Marina Flisvou filled with lots of luxury yachts and ships. There are several cafes and great restaurants with lovely seaside views where you can have lunch or dinner.