Beaches, nature and fun outdoor activities
- Explore river Acheron, a fascinating natural site with great mythological significance. You can swim in the crystal waters, hike through the beautiful scenery, and enjoy the peace and quiet of the place. According to mythology, this was one of the rivers leading to the Greek underworld. It was the spot where Charon (Death) took departed souls across the lake of Acherusia to the gates of Hades. A one-hour drive from the hotel.
- Fun and nature await you! For guests who are interested in outdoor activities, ‘Into the Wild’ is a nearby agency that offers a range of sporting activities and fun explorations in nature. Activities include sea kayaking, sup, hiking, cycling, and snorkeling in the wider area of Preveza.
- Take a walk along the marina which is filled with sailing boats and luxury yachts. It is located in the heart of the cosmopolitan town of Preveza inside the Gulf Amvrakikos at the heart of the Ionian Sea. Enjoy wonderful views and Greek and Mediterranean dishes in nearby restaurants.
- Next to the marina, you’ll find an amusement park with lots to do! A fun experience for both children and adults.
- Arachtos river (55km)
- Louros river (65km)
- On your way to Louros, stop and walk around the unique landscape of Kokkinopilos, which translates to red clay. Explore this unusual geological and natural phenomenon and see a number of hills covered in red soil. Heaven for photographers! (40km)
- Fun by the sea! Check out some nearby beaches:
-Kiani Akti beach, one of the most popular beaches in the area. Situated next to a forest, you’ll enjoy a fun day by the sea and swim in crystal blue waters!
– Alonaki beach, golden sands and clear waters constitute an ideal destination for families!
– Monolithi beach (10km away)
– Kanali beach (15km away)
– Vrachos beach (30km away)
– Ammoudia beach (45km away)